Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
' Steyr

' Steyr

BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. Empty
PostSubject: BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Ok, normal day while we wher in DS, then, out of nowhere, BLACKLIST's plans where revealed. They betrayed us with harsh PK. We where outnumbered, so, we eventually lost. You can see, I'm only with one DoE, Becuz I died and my DoE Blacked Out, so I didn't get time enough to kill SUllivan with only one sword, and only 140 aspd.

BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. 2a68dxz

BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. Egefy9

Damn them -.-
Back to top Go down
KinkyZero
Admin
KinkyZero

PostSubject: Re: BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Haha pussies. Don't worry though im gonna talk to our old enemies to join us. The Enemy of our Enemy is our Friend.
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumotion.com
GladiatorX

GladiatorX

PostSubject: Re: BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:43 pm

Took them 5 ppl to take me down afro
Back to top Go down
unknown90

unknown90

PostSubject: owie   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:50 pm

i got raped it took them 3 min to kill me ^^ the ss kept crippling me =.= then eventually i ran out of my unlimited supply of sp XD Laughing
Back to top Go down
' Steyr

' Steyr

PostSubject: Re: BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Exactly what I said, we only lost becuz they suprised us. If we had our supply of items/members, we would have won. Even though, they had two revivers, while we didn't have any. x.X
Back to top Go down
AmiVoyXD

AmiVoyXD

PostSubject: Re: BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:14 pm

ppl blame me for killin sum1 wen it was blacklist themselves- a cleric's voy- No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.   BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACKLIST, From allie to arch enemy. At least what I think.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity :: General :: General-
Jump to: